Join the sioux nation ag Center team
Sioux Nation Ag Center offers employees the opportunity to be part of a fast paced, quickly changing industry.
Sioux Nation Ag Center values the team approach to helping its customers succeed, and we hire candidates who understand that our success is measured by the success of our producers. If you are interested in working for a company with these principles for success, you could be the person we are looking for!
Browse our current openings for more information
- Administering vaccinations, inserting ear tags, etc. under Veterinarian supervision
- Comfortable working with small and large animals
- Assisting with animal restraint and handling during appointments, surgeries, and other procedures
- Moving cattle into and out of alleys, pens, and chutes
- Assisting with laboratory testing
- Client communications including phone calls, discharge, history, record keeping, appointments, and education
- Working with team members to maintain a healthy clinic and work atmosphere
- Assisting with inventory maintenance
- Rotating Saturday shifts required
- Assist in the store with customer care and needs
- Other duties as assigned and as experience is gained
- Previous experience in the animal health industry preferred, but not required.
- Must have basic office and customer service skills
- Willing to follow direction and be part of a team
- May be required to pass pre-employment physical as position requires bending, stooping, standing for hours, pulling, and lifting up to 50lbs. List not all inclusive.
Our passion is helping livestock producers be as successful and profitable as they can be. Our priority is feeding your bottom line.