Join the sioux nation ag Center team
Sioux Nation Ag Center offers employees the opportunity to be part of a fast paced, quickly changing industry.
Sioux Nation Ag Center values the team approach to helping its customers succeed, and we hire candidates who understand that our success is measured by the success of our producers. If you are interested in working for a company with these principles for success, you could be the person we are looking for!
Browse our current openings for more information
- Load and unload feedbags, products, and other incoming inventory
- Greet vendors and customers in a professional manner
- Ability to help in the store pending high traffic needs
- Operate forklift or manual pallet lift for warehouse needs
- Maintain vehicle fleet through proper maintenance
- Arrange for back up or rental equipment when necessary
- Assist with property maintenance and store repairs as needed
- May be required to pass pre-employment physical as position requires bending, stooping, standing for hours, pulling and lifting up to 70lbs.
- Work schedule is Monday – Friday with normal day working hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Staff front sales desk when needed as part of rotation with other staff members.
- Answer customer questions regarding products and services provided by Sioux Nation
- Load customer feed orders, including lifting bags and using the forklift
- Track customer orders
- Take deposits to the bank and replenish change in cash drawer
- Daily sales reporting
- Daily inventory ordering
- Inventory counting and management of expired inventory
- Manage and purchase office supplies and postage stamps
- Input accounts payable invoices
- Print and mail monthly billing statements
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of store
Our passion is helping livestock producers be as successful and profitable as they can be. Our priority is feeding your bottom line.